- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
$40.99 - $143.99
Wald bicycle racks offer a simple rear rack design for easy use. Lightweight, yet sturdy construction with simple mounting points located at eyelets near the rear axle and the brake mount. The 215 works perfectly with Wald's innovative 582 rear folding basket. - Simple design for easy use - Lightweight, yet sturdy - Steel rack w/adjustable brake bolt mount - Loading surface = 13" x 5" - Lightweight at just over 2 pounds
With the Airy, Tubus introduces the first carrier made of titanium. With a maximum load of 30 kilos and a weight of 233 grams, the tubus Airy breaks every record. Titanium is a very difficult material to work with since it can only be cut and processed with special tools and machinery. The material titanium is extremely corrosion resistant and strong, which makes the Airy carrier nearly indestructible. ADDITIONAL FEATURES: Weight: 281g/9.9oz Carrying Capacity: 30kg/66lbs.
Our classic model—on the road around the world since 1988. This model is the basis for all of our rear carriers. CARGO has been tested and loved by its owners in tough daily routine since 30 years. CARGO is our all-round happy solution for transporting luggage on the bike. CARGO is good for your daily ride or as packhorse for your next world tour. It fits most bikes and carries most panniers. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Weight: 740 g | 26.1 oz (28'') - Loading Capacity: 26 kg (tested with 40 kg | 88 lbs) - Diameter: 10 mm | 0.4 in
$170.00 - $200.00
The most tried and tested all-round carrier updated for today’s challenges: 3D feet with perfect force absorption and integrated screw attachment. Comfortable mounting parts for mounting the stays to the frame. Including protection of tail light. If required, a spring clamp can be clicked onto the carrier. Armed for the next tour. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Weight: 780 g | 27.5 oz (28'') - Loading Capacity: 26 kg | 57.3 lbs (tested with 40 kg | 88 lbs*) - 10 mm | 0.4 in
The COSMO is the flagship model for stainless steel Tubus carriers. It has a wider cargo area, extreme carrying capacity, and a longer back for better tail light protection. - Weight: 680g or 24 oz. - Load Capacity is 40kg or 88 lbs. - Wheel size 26? or 700c
$150.00 - $185.00
So, you have disc brakes, and only the best is good enough for you. Now, you can mount a Tubus carrier on your bike. Their Disco is designed to be combined with disc brakes. Instead of using added accessories, the Disco simply fits onto your frame. The carrier is easy to mount using the included quick release, or it can also be mounted on eyelets of the frame. Simply load up your bike and go. - Includes QR Skewer
If your fork has inside and outside eyelets, then the DUO is your right choice. Just as the TARA, DUO tolerates extreme loads and almost all panniers. It also features a longitudinal hole for optimal fit and increased flexibility. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer, or by the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a carrier. There must be no crimping. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26" | 28" - Weight: 560 g | 19.8 oz - Loading Capacity: 15 kg | 33.1 lbs - Diameter: 14 / 10 mm | 0.6 / 0.4 in
The Tubus Fly is made of two stainless-steel tubes, making it the purist in the lightweight class. This 369-gram masterpiece carries 18 kilograms of luggage, making this model one of the most efficient racks available. With the Fly, optical pleasure and high function work in perfect harmony.
The Fly is a lightweight carrier designed to carry panniers on a fast road or cross bike. Created with narrower tires in mind, the V-shaped Fly Evo allows for a low profile while protecting the rear wheel. It also features 3D-feet for simpler mounting. A single adjustable strut mounts the Fly to the bake bridge, making it a minimalist's dream. - Weight: 330 grams/11 ounces - Capacity: 18kg/39 pounds - Wheel size: 26-inch/700c
Low or high rider? Just take both! tubus presents the first combi-carrier that combines the properties of both systems: Lateral driving stability thanks to the low center of gravity, with space on top for bulky items such as a sleeping pad and sleeping bag. With the GRAND EXPEDITION FRONT for the front, you don't have to make any compromises when transporting luggage. This is tube. Not suitable for mounting on spring or carbon forks without eyelets. The fork must be approved by the manufacturer or the bicycle manufacturer for mounting a luggage rack. There must be no squeeze connections.
The GRAND TOUR has what it takes to become a new tubus classic! With its narrow but functional loading area, it combines stability and extreme rigidity with a discreet appearance. The luggage carrier feet are reduced and designed as a minimalist tube construction. The GRAND TOUR packs the 26 kg payload with ease, making it almost indispensable on modern touring bikes. It provides faithful service thanks to its second loading level and the option of using a tensioning strap both lengthwise and crosswise.
Liviano - one of the noblest forms of transporting luggage. Actually, we don't have to say anything more about the Liviano apart from the keywords "titanium", "second loading level" and "comfortable luggage surface". Frequently asked for and eagerly awaited, the tubus range now has a design masterpiece that makes absolutely no compromise between extremely low dead weight and convincing load capacity and stability, including the option of mounting a rear light. Cyclists couldn't be better prepared for the upcoming tour!
Made for traveling: The top rail is designed extremely narrow, still offering enough space to fit a tent, mattress and sleeping bag. Your panniers are mounted one level down. This lowers the center of gravity and improves the riding stability of your bike. In combination with TARA our LOGO models make the ultimate dream team for long-distance traveling. The LOGO also fits on particularly short frames. - Material: 25CrMo4 - Size: 26'' | 28' - Weight: 800g | 28.2 oz (26" | 28") - Loading Capacity: 26 kg | 57.3 lbs - Diameter: 10mm | 0.4 in
The travel-master Logo has been updated with 3-D feet with perfect force absorption and an integrated screw attachment. The super-light mounting parts for mounting the stays to the frame and klick spring clamp as well. The Evo has the typical lower rail of the Logo classic, lowering the center of gravity and improving the riding stability. - Weight: 730g/1.6 pounds - Carrying Capacity: 40kg/88 pounds
The Tubus Tara Big Apple offers all of the advantages and features of the original Tara Lowrider, but with more allowance for fat tire sections. - Black powder coating - Weight: 470g/16.6 ounces - Load Capacity: 15kg/33 pounds
The sturdy Lowrider by Tubus – now also in stainless steel! Highly durable, resistant to rust and can be positioned flexibly. An indestructible, uncomplicated travel companion in an elegant style! - Stainless steel version - Elegant style thanks to polished surface - Indestructible - Matches the appearance of the bike beautifully - Approved for 18 kg | 39.7 lbs - With lamp holder - Size: 26"/28" - Weight: 500g/17.6-ounce - Diameter: 14/10mm | 0.6/0.4-ounce
TARA has no frills in its form, is uncomplicated and variable in its assembly – now even lighter in a titanium version.
- Specifically designed for 29" mountain bikes and larger volume 700C wheels - Compatible with bike frames equipped with disc brakes - Tubular aluminum rear rack for loaded touring - MTX 2.0 QuickTrack compatible with all MTX Trunk Bags or MTX rear baskets - 6061 T-6 hollow aluminum - 55lb weight capacity - 680g
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061 T6 alloy construction - To be mounted on bikes with disc brakes - 625g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - Designed for compatibility with disc brakes - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- Integrated top plate for quick-mount MTX 1.0, 2.0, and RX trunk bags - Integrated fender top - 6061-T6 alloy construction - Spring clip for additional cargo security - 800g - 55lb weight capacity
- This one size fits all tubular aluminum rear rack is designed for Fat bikes with disc brakes - Adjustable rack legs fit most 24" & 26" Fat bikes - Integrated side bar provides a lower pannier attachment for more cargo on top of the rack - The MTX 2.0 QuickTrack plate is compatible with any Topeak MTX trunk bag, MTX rear basket, and most other rack packs and panniers on the market - Not compatible with asymmetric rear stay design Fat bike frames - Includes extra-long mounting bracket and rear light mount - Max weight 55lbs - 16.9 x 13.4 x 11.4" - 2.79lbs
Topeak's MTX BeamRack is an awesome way to add touring capacity to bikes that won't accept conventional racks, such as dual-suspension mountain bikes. The quick-release mount clamps firmly to your seatpost and this rugged rack boasts durable aluminum construction capable of supporting up to 20-pounds with ease.
A lighter duty version for MTB and commuter use. QR mechanism is secure and easy to use. 7 kg (15 lb) carrying capacity. Compatible with all MTX TrunkBags. Includes hidden storage tray, rubber bungee and safety reflector. - Clamp: Fits 25.4/31.8 mm (shims Incl.) - Bag Compatibility: MTX TurnkBags - Material: Aluminum beam / Plastic cargo deck - Max Weight Capacity: 7 Kilograms - Size: 51 x 12.5 x 9 cm / 20.1” x 4.9” x 3.5” - Weight: 688 grams
Boost the carrying capacity of your Topeak MTX BeamRack (sold separately) with their Dual-Side Frame. It enables you to attach panniers and other Topeak MTX bags to your BeamRack.
- Great rack for long distance touring with side bar for additional strength and stiffness - Compatible with all MTX 1.0 and 2.0 bags - T6061 T6 10mm hollow tube alloy construction - Disc mounts allow for mounting to bicycles with disc brakes - 739g - 55lb weight capacity
- The perfect quick-mount front rack system for road, cross, hybrid or touring bikes with rigid forks. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
- The perfect quick-mount rear rack system attaches to road, cross, hybrid or touring bike seatstays. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to level independent the seatstay angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook and loop strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allow mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags.
The perfect quick-mount front rack system for MTB suspension forks or rigid forks without rack eyelets. This one-size-fits-all front rack features an innovative top plate that adjusts to levels independently from the fork angle. Integrated QuickTrack system allows Topeak TrunkBags to slide and lock into place and release with a the push of a button. Innovative hook-and-loop-strap mounting system cinches down tight to keep the load stable and allows mounting on a wide range of bikes. Also compatible with KLICKfix / RackTime Snapit or Vario system bags. - Attachments: Fork with hook-and-loop straps - Adjustment: Strut slots - Material: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Nylon straps - Compatibility: Topeak MTX / RX TrunkBags, RackTime Snapit / Vario system bags - Max Load: 10kg / 22lb - Clamp for front reflector - Size: 37. 4 x 32.2 x 16.5cm / 14.7" x 12.7" x 6.5" - Weight: 910g / 2.01lb
Page 1 of 4 Next page